The Echo has all the design features of the MACH III - but in a lightweight studio design. Weighing only 14 pounds, you can carry this wheel to vending events and classes with the handle in the back of the head. Priced similarly to the Pollywog (if you include all the accessories) this affordable spinning wheel is the perfect choice for spinners wanting one wheel to meet all their needs.
To update your ECHO to GOLDEN WHORL engineering, order an upgrade in your preferred size(s) from your Dealer.
The 4-speed 4 oz setup has a ratio of 1:17 for spinning fine weight yarns. The 16 oz setup is just the right size for big yardage, bulky yarns, and art yarn spinners - without losing the ease of portability. The 8 oz setup is a perfect mid-range size. The standard Lazy Kate attaches to the back of the Echo for convenient plying. The Skein Winder fits both the 8 oz and 16 oz setups for efficiently unwinding bobbins into skeins. With the by-passable hook orifice, you can spin any weight of yarn - or include any embellishment - without getting stuck in an orifice. Magnetic bobbins make switching bobbins & production spinning effortless. The stretchy drive band can be moved to different ratios (speeds) in seconds. The treadling action is ergonomic, effortless, smooth and silent.
The Echo was designed as an economical option for spinners wanting a functional, lightweight wheel. Simple enough for every new spinner to learn and grow on, and engineered for all spinners to enjoy.
Please note: The product can differ slightly from shown photos, since we improve our products continuously.
- $629 - 4 oz 4-speed Flyer + 3 Bobbins
- $769 - 8 oz Flyer + 3 Bobbins
- $869 - 16 oz Flyer + 3 Bobbins
- $1399 - PACKAGE (4 oz + 16 oz)
- $1469 - PACKAGE (8 oz + 16 oz)
Weight: 14 pounds
Height: 28.5" (orifice 25")
SPINOLUTION STANDARD FEATURES
- Comprehensive Ratios for Spinning Traditional Yarns & Fibers
- Open / Bypassable Hook Orifice for Spinning Art Yarns & Textures
- Quick-Change Magnetic Bobbins & Stretchy Drive Bands
- Easy-Adjust Tension Knob for Perfect Uptake
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Finished Baltic Birch Wood for Warp-Resistant Durability
- Ergonomic Treadling System
- Small Footprint with Slip-Resistant Floor Grips
- Designed & Made in the USA