|Reiko Usada taking a test drive on the Hopper.|
Our wheels meet your requirements:
- An open orifice, which allows you to spin any weight of yarn.
- Two orifice options for all our flyers: a large tube orifice and a hook (open) orifice.
- Bobbins can be changed easily with the removable magnetic orifice bar.
- The tension knob is easy to adjust for perfect uptake every time.
- LARGE Bobbin Options: our biggest bobbin (32 oz) fits the MACH series, Wind, Hopper, and Firefly.
- Portability: our King Bee, Queen Bee, Echo, Hopper, and Firefly are all portable. Our heavier wheels have strap/wheel accessories you can purchase to roll the wheel with you as easily as carry on luggage.
- Multiple ratios for you to work at your preferred speed, and multiple bearings in the wheel to keep it turning smoothly and easily as you spin.
- Versatility: upgrade your bobbin and flyers from 4 oz, 8 oz, 16 oz, and 32 oz on most models.
- Ergonomic design to keep spinning pain-free even after hours of use.
- Heel rests and multiple rubber feet help keep the wheels stable and stationary.
- Heavy duty construction out of warp resistant furniture-grade birch plywood for generations of dependable use.
- Designed & Made in America.