It all started with the Pollywog...
After the Pollywog was released - Mike realized that the engineering he had designed for the Pollywog could be used in the entire SpinOlution wheel collection to improve performance, speed, and function. By designing a custom whorl, reducing the size of the bearings, and increasing the diameter of the flyer shaft - the entire SpinOlution wheel collection was confidently placed into the spinning theater of super fine and short staple length fibers.
"Every fine-yarn enthusiast should test drive a Golden Whorl SpinOlution before making their next wheel purchase."
For years, due to our focus on large bobbin sizes and our open hook orifice, SpinOlution was most popular among bulky and art yarn spinners. However, now that our wheels offer Golden Whorl engineering - SpinOlution can now spin super-fine and short staple length fiber as well as bulky art yarns on every model except the Hopper.
How Fast is Gold?
- Firefly 4A Flyer - Highest Electric Wheel RPM on the Market
- Monarch 4A Flyer - Highest Ratio is 1:52
- Queen Bee - Highest Ratio is 1:44
- Echo 4A Flyer - Highest ratio is 1:40
- King Bee - Highest Ratio is 1:28
- Worker Bee - Highest Ratio is 1:26
- Bullfrog - Highest ratio is 1:18
- Pollywog - Ratio Coming Soon
- Hopper - is not golden whorl.